This nice Blogger theme is compatible with various major web browsers. You can put a little personal info or a welcome message of your blog here. Go to "Edit HTML" tab to change this text.
RSS

Mar 11, 2010

Testing




I am now testing the output of the video, on:
How is the lightning, does it look too dark?
How is the composition setting, do the talents sit too near?
Does the color suit the background environment?
There are many question to be asked and answer, I just listed a few. Somehow I am trying to make the content look like a real world of television addiction people.

This video look simple but had been edited for more than 10 hours. Had tried to put a living room's image as background but it look too distracting so I decided to put a brick background to make the audience focus on the talent/person.

Now I am far from the original schedule.

0 comments:

Post a Comment