This nice Blogger theme is compatible with various major web browsers. You can put a little personal info or a welcome message of your blog here. Go to "Edit HTML" tab to change this text.
RSS

Dec 10, 2009

Concept Design Approach

Ckeckered Concept

I choose checkered as the concept design because of the comfortable texture to set distinctive mood. Moreover the patterns look more inviting and more power. The patterns possess a desire that something truly unique at the forefront of every individual. I found checkered concept is attributes to my installation. In the history of television, color bars were used as test pattern for most video. The color bars have repeated pattern so I link it with checkered patterns.







I got this idea through observation on my classmates who he always wears cloth with checkered patterns and a fake hair. (Khairul Johari)without him I wouldn’t know what’s the meaning of checkered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment